*ATTN RESCUES AND LM ARTISTS: PLEASE consider providing 300 pieces of marketing materials (flyers, business cards, pens, promo swag, cat-themed party favors, stickers, coupons, etc.) for event goodie bags by April 27!!!
Would you like to be a Rescue Group at the Rocket City Kittypalooza?
- Complete the online Rescue Sign Up so we know to expect you.
- You will have first-come-first-serve space in the First Floor Connector.
- Please DO NOT bring more than 3 tables.
- Running water is available.
- ALL felines MUST already be vaccinated and spayed/neutered and ready for adoption!
- ALL felines MUST be healthy (no URI, no diarrhea).
- If your rescue does a foster-to-adopt program for younger kittens, you are welcome to bring littles ones at your own discretion.
Other Stuff to Know:
*There is no guarantee to power access, so please come with your items fully charged.
*Set up will be from 9am to 10:45am on Saturday.
*Rescues will be able to access the loading dock and ramp around back, near the water tower, for easy access to the First Floor Connector.
*300 pieces of Goodie Bag Swag can be mailed to or dropped off at:
Cattyshack, Inc. 2211 Seminole Drive, #1062, Huntsville, AL 35805. Drop off Wednesdays-Saturdays between 12-6pm. Deadline is April 27. If nobody is in the lounge, or next door at Moon Maiden Arts, you can leave your donations outside our door then text (256) 203-4284. Enter the Mill through Door#2, turn right, and then turn left at the roll up garage door.
This event is rain or shine, with the exception of heavy rain, thunderstorms, and/or dangerous weather for the safety of our participants and guests, at which time we will reschedule the event.
A variety of food is available at the Mill. Check it out here: https://www.lowemill.art/cullinary-art/
If you have any questions, or need to arrange a different drop off time for your gift bag donations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text (256) 203-4284.
Thank you for your support!