*ATTN VENDORS, RESCUES, AND SPONSORS: PLEASE provide 200 pieces of marketing materials (flyers, business cards, pens, promo swag, cat-themed party favors, coupons) for our gift bags!!!
Would you like to be a Merchandise Vendor at the Rocket City Kittypalooza?
- A minimum $25 donation to Cattyshack, Inc. is requested
- Complete the online Vendor Application, and select the VENDOR option.
- You will have a 10’x10’ outdoor space. (Tables, chairs and tents ARE NOT provided).
- All tents must be properly weighted.
- You are responsible for your own sales and complying with Madison County sales tax regulations.
- Masks are required.
From 11am-3pm, inside the First Floor Connector, an adoption event will be taking place where local rescues will showcase their available felines to adopt to approved applicants. (ON SITE adoptions are NOT required).
Would you like to be a Rescue Group at the Rocket City Kittypalooza?
- A minimum $10 donation to Cattyshack, Inc is requested.
- Complete the online VendorApplication, and select the RESCUE option.
- You will have a space, socially distanced from other rescue groups, in the First Floor Connector.
- Please DO NOT bring more than 3 tables.
- Chairs will be available.
- Running water is available.
- ALL felines MUST already be vaccinated and spayed/neutered.
- ALL felines MUST be healthy (no URI, no diarrhea).
- Masks are required.
Would you, your business, or your employer want to support cat rescue and spay/neuter education? Then be a sponsor for the Rocket City Kittypalooza!
Other Stuff to Know:
*There is no guarantee to power access, so please come with your items fully charged.
*Set up will be from 9am to 10:45am on Saturday.
*Rescues will be able to access the loading dock and ramp around back, near the water tower, for easy access to the First Floor Connector.
*Vendor breakdown may begin at 5:30pm and rescues can begin breakdown at 2:30pm.
*200 pieces of Gift Bag Swag can be mailed to or dropped off at:
104 Crab Apple Road, Huntsville, AL 35811
Cattyshack, Inc. (drop off Fri-Sat 12pm-6:30pm, at 2211 Seminole Drive, Studio 1062, Huntsville, AL 35805.
This event is rain or shine, with the exception of heavy rain, thunderstorms, and/or dangerous weather for the safety of our participants and guests, at which time we will reschedule the event. Please note, this is a fundraiser to support a nonprofit cat rescue and vendor/rescue no-shows and cancellations will not be refunded.
A variety of food is available at the Mill. Check it out here: https://www.lowemill.art/cullinary-art/
If you have any questions, or need to arrange a different drop off time for your gift bag donations, please email email@example.com.
Thank you for your support!